When Should You Use a Contract Packager?
Dolly Packaging, LLC. offers a variety of Packaging, Custom Assembly & Fulfillment services providing your company with a valuable outside resources. When your company reaches that point in providing your customers with the maximum efficiencies they are use to it’s time to call Dolly Packaging, LLC. to help service them. You need to use outside contract packers when…
- Additional space or staffing is required for warehousing and assembly of components.
- Large financial investments like machinery or other equipment is required to perform a job.
- A project is new or could use fine-tuning, and further knowledge of equipment, supplies, and other resources is required or helpful.
- The workload is heavy or short term, and disrupts the flow of regular, steady projects.
- It is more geographically economical to have product assembled or packaged at a location other than your own.
- Your specialization or shop layout does not include packaging or assembly and, therefore, it can be completed more efficiently with a packaging and assembly professional.
- Your project is innovative and unique and requires intensive labor or specialized equipment or skills.